| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Elmira, Ny in August is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.9 °C (80.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 77.5mm (3.1in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:27 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Elmira, Ny August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Elmira, Ny, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Elmira, Ny:
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) NW
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 123.5 kms (76.7 miles) NNW
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 129.8 kms (80.6 miles) NW
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) WNW
- Angelica, Ny, Usa - 92.5 kms (57.5 miles) W
- Warren, Pa, Usa - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) W
- Williamsport, Pa, Usa - 101.2 kms (62.9 miles) S
- State College, Pa, Usa - 171.7 kms (106.7 miles) SSW
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 147.5 kms (91.7 miles) NNE
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 124.2 kms (77.2 miles) NNE
- Cooperstown, Ny, Usa - 181.4 kms (112.8 miles) ENE
- Cortland, Ny, Usa - 73.5 kms (45.7 miles) NE
- Ithaca Cornell Un, Ny, Usa - 45.5 kms (28.3 miles) NE
- Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) E
- Towandaese, Pa, Usa - 57.7 kms (35.9 miles) SE
- Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa - 133.5 kms (82.9 miles) SE